FLUKE 050-CLKT 2 IN (50mm) C-Range IR Window Kwik Twist - Outdoor / Indoor Applications
Save time and conduct more efficient electrical infrared inspections with FLUKE CLKT IR Windows!
Your greatest investment is not what‘s behind the panel door; your priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
Once you‘ve installed a FLUKE infrared window there is no more need to power down or remove panel doors – you may never have to open the panel door again. Inspections are now conducted quickly, easily and safer than they were before.
FLUKE CLKT IR Windows Key Features:
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles
- ClirVu coating exclusive to FLUKE IR windows seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold outdoor environments
- Delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Come complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
▶ Video: How to Select The Right FLUKE IR Window:
What comes with the FLUKE 050-CLKT?
- 2 In. (50mm) C-Range IR Window
- Kwik Twist