FLUKE 100-CLKT 4 IN (100mm) C-Range IR Window Kwik Twist - Outdoor / Indoor Applications
Save time and conduct more efficient electrical infrared inspections with FLUKE CLKT IR Windows!
Your greatest investment is not what‘s behind the panel door; your priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
FLUKE CLKT IR Windows Can Help!
Fluke IR windows are small robust windows permanently inserted into electrical equipment cover panels and enclosures; they permit inspection of live electrical equipment with an infrared corona or even digital camera without having to remove protective equipment covers and expose the live electrical hazards.
Once you‘ve installed a FLUKE infrared window there is no more need to power down or remove panel doors – you may never have to open the panel door again. Inspections are now conducted quickly, easily and safer than they were before.Reduces the possibility of arc flashes that can be costly and dangerous, maybe even deadlyReduces the time, and the number of employees required to conduct regular inspections Facilitates complianceIncreases employees safety by reducing exposure to live equipment Reduces the company‘s legal risk and exposure
FLUKE CLKT IR Windows Key Features:
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles
- ClirVu coating exclusive to FLUKE IR windows seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold outdoor environments
- Delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Come complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
What comes with the FLUKE 075-CLKT?
- 4 In. (100mm) C-Range IR Window
- Kwik Twist