FLUKE CV401 ClirVu 95 mm 4 inch Infrared (IR) Window with Secure Key
The FLUKE CV401 ClirVu IR Window is the same as the CV400 but with security key door latch. Read more here.
Compliance without compromise, safety without sacrifice - Get a clearer view with FLUKE IR Windows!
Once a ClirVu IR Window is installed, there’s no more need to power down or remove panels you may never have to open the panel door again.
FLUKE CV401 ClirVu Key Features:
- Size: 4 in (95 mm)
- This part number comes with a secure key door latch (see comparison chart)
- Increase the safety and speed of your electrical infrared inspections
- Under 5 minute installation with 1 person; no need to remove panel door
- Clearly view equipment both visually and thermally with ClirVu coating that protects the optic from the elements
- Corrosion and UV resistant for challenging outdoor environments - IP67 rugged
- Built to the highest arc blast protection (63kA arc tested):
- High temperature silicon gaskets
- Mounting and door latches provide high pressure gasket compression
- Die cast components are manufactured with the highest strength alloys Jam nut screws are made from 4037 steel, heat treated to 160,000 psi tensile
- Torture Tested to the highest test ratings:
- IEEE C37.20.7 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Corrosion and UV resistance for challenging outdoor environments
▶ Video: How to Select The Right FLUKE IR Window:
▶ Video: Installing a FLUKE IR Window:
What comes with the FLUKE CV401 ClirVu?
- 4 in (95 mm) IR Window
- Security key door latch
- Warranty statement
If you do not require security key door latch click here.