- Accuracy: ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)
- Working range: ≤ 30 m (100 ft)
- Working range with XLD: ≤ 300 m (1000 ft)
- 1-meter drop tested
- IP67 certified protected from dust and immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 m (or 3.3 ft) for up to 30 minutes
Product overview: PLS H2 Rotary Laser Level
The PLS H2 rotary laser is designed for the construction job site, offering a rugged ergonomic design and simplified controls. The H2 model is a horizontal only rotary laser that offers a simple one button operation. The H2 rotary laser is ideal for use by general contractors, electricians, plumbers, and landscapers in both interior and exterior applications.
These professional-grade tools offer the accuracy and durability you can expect from PLS, a Fluke Company.
- The H2 is a horizontal-only rotary laser. The H2 is easy-to-use and fully self-leveling, designed for interior and exterior layout projects.
- This fully automatic unit offers one-button operation and is ideal for large exterior layout applications which include concrete forms, slabs, and other horizontal leveling applications.
- The kit includes elevating tripod and 16-foot grade