- Accuracy: ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)
- Laser Axis: Green Horizontal and Vertical
- Working range: ≤ 30 m (100 ft)
- Working range with XLD: ≤ 300 m (1000 ft)
- 1-meter drop tested
- IP67 certified protected from dust and immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 m (or 3.3 ft) for up to 30 minutes
The PLS HV2R red beam rotary lasers are designed for the construction job site, offering a rugged ergonomic design and simplified controls. The HV2R emits a laser line in the horizontal or vertical plane. The HV2R rotary lasers also emit a point from the top when placed in the vertical position. The HV2R lasers are ideal for use by general contractors, electricians, plumbers, and landscapers in both interior and exterior applications.
These professional-grade tools offer the accuracy and durability you can expect from PLS, a Fluke Company.
- The HV2R rotary laser level emits a self-leveling horizontal laser plane and can be used in the vertical position to emit a vertical laser plane. Applications include setting foundations and footings, concrete pours, drywall terracing, contour framing and suspended ceiling installation.
- HV2R comes with metal ceiling and wall bracket to help with large suspended ceiling layout and installation
The kit includes elevating tripod and 16-foot grade rod.