Testo 316-3 Refrigerant Leak Detector
Testo 316-3 is a reliable leakage detector for refrigerants which should be a part of every professional‘s refrigeration technology equipment. It detects even the smallest leaks thanks to its high level of sensitivity of 4 g/a, and fulfils the requirements of the F-gas regulation as well as the standards SAE J1627 and EN14624:2012.
The instrument is ready for use immediately after switching on, without the need for selecting a characteristic curve. Thanks to the automatic zeroing, the testo 316-3 detects leaks even in rooms which have already been contaminated.
Testo 316-3 Key Features:
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Easiest possible operation thanks to a single button
- Immediate readiness with no pre-settings
- Ready for use, there‘s no need to select cooling agent characteristics first
- High sensitivity < 4 g/a allows the detection of the smallest leaks
- Detects even the smallest leaks
- LED indicator of leakage with simultaneous audible alarm
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Automatic zero setting - can detect leaks in rooms that are already contaminated
- Visual and audible alarm which are activated when a leak is detected
- Sensor change in just a few seconds and means the sensor is always ready for use
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE norm J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
Testo 316-3 Applications:
Tightness testing of refrigeration systems
The testo 316-3 meets all the requirements of the F gases regulation thanks to the high sensitivity of 4 g/a. This means you can find every leakage – no matter whether it involves an R22, R134a, R410a or another refrigerant.
▶ HVAC-R Engineer‘s Refrigerant Leak Detection Application:
What comes with the Testo 316-3?
- Testo 316-3 Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Calibration protocol