KEWPROVE 3 690V AC/DC Proving Unit
Essential for proving circuits are dead before commencing work.
The high output will drive low impedance testers such as traditional test lamps as well as modern two pole testers - the one to have to be confident that it will work with your tester. It even steps down through the voltage stages to prove each stage as well.
50-690 V proving unit with just two terminals to test AC and DC voltage detectors
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Instant ramp up and then step down will prove several voltage levels
- Essential for proving that circuits are not live when working on electrical circuits
- Makes a perfect partner to the KEWVOLT2, KT1720 & KT1780 / 1790 voltage testers
- Fast response and works with low impedance voltage testers
- Ramps down through voltage levels
- LED indication of functioning unit