Kewtech KEWPROVE3 690V AC/DC Proving Unit
To ensure personnel safety when working on electrical circuits it‘s BEST PRACTICE to utilise a proving unit before working on dead circuits.
Kewtech KEWPROVE3 is essential for proving circuits are dead before commencing work. The high output will drive low impedance testers such as modern two pole testers, as well as traditional test lamps. It even steps down through the voltage stages to prove each stage as well.
Kewtech KEWPROVE3 Key Features:
- Essential for proving circuits are not live when working on electrical circuits
- Makes a perfect partner to the KEWVOLT2, KT1720 and KT1780 / 1790 voltage testers
- High output will drive even the most high current voltage detector
- Fast response and works with low impedance voltage testers
- 50-690 V proving unit with just two terminals to test AC and DC voltage detectors
- Inserting the probes will switch the unit on
- LED indication of functioning unit
- Instant ramp up, and then steps down to prove the several voltage levels
- The output jumps up to 690 V, then steps down through 400 V, 230 V, 100 V and 50 V
What comes with the Kewtech KEWPROVE3?
- Kewtech KEWPROVE3 Proving Unit
- Instruction manual
- Certificate of conformity