Megger DLRO10HDX Ohmmeter for Low Resistance measurements
Megger DLRO10HDX combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation and provides memory storage.
The DLRO10HDX provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ, and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
What makes the DLRO10HDX different from the DLRO10HD? The DLRO10HDX features on-board memory storage for test results up to 200 records (DLRO10HD does not).
DLRO10HDX Key Features:
- Download to PowerDB
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Operates from battery or AC mains supply
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
- Heavy duty case (with shoulder strap and lead set pouch): IP 65 lid closed
- Removable lid facilitates easy test lead connection
- IP54 operational
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, inc. auto start on connection (operates with gloved hands)
- Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment
- Auto power off function conserves battery
- Rating: CAT III 300 V (providing the optional terminal cover is fitted to the instrument)
- On-board memory storage for test results up to 200 records
- NEW interchangeable test lead terminations
The DLRO10HDX Rotary Mode Switch:
The rotary switch features the following five test modes:
- Bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs)
Plus the following functions: all memory functions, delete, download to PowerDB and recalling test results.