Megger DLRO2 Hand-Held 2 A Low Resistance Ohmmeter
The Megger DLR02 is a great addition to your toolbox!
Helping you find the difference...
Megger DLRO2 is a tough, handheld, intuitive Low Resistance Ohmmeter boasting NEW functionality. When testing multiple connections there could be micro-ohm differences which may not show when using a continuity tester; instead of taking several measurements the new ‘Difference‘ meter enables you to compare multiple results visually with an initial measurement to see the percentage difference in your results. The ‘Difference‘ meter also translates the percentage difference to a needle/pointer movement, making the changes clear to see change. New reference measurements can be set at the push of a button. The ‘Difference‘ meter can highlight issues before the fault occurs, making it perfect for your preventative maintenance regime.
Colour display with new ‘Difference‘ Meter:
New ‘Difference‘ meter for quick data comparisons on several connections
- Difference Meter scale.
- Previous result markers in red indicates noise was present.
- Reference measurement.
- Previous result markers.
- Electrical noise warning.
- Percentage difference between current measurement and initial reference measurement.
Megger DLRO2 Key Features:
- New ‘Difference Meter’ for quick data comparisons
- Use long leads at 1 A without compromising test speed
- Safely test the resistance of inductive loads at 1 A
- <600 V active protection against inadvertent live connections without blowing a fuse
- Ideal for outdoor use with protection against dust and moisture to IP54
- Industry standard safety rated at CATIII 600 V/CATIV 300
- Easily select functions using the rotary dial
- Option to run the test in bidirectional mode or in unidirectional mode to save time and battery power
- The ability to view 3 results on the screen at any time makes it ideal for 3-phase systems
- Overcome the effects of standing EMF voltages using the bidirectional test mode
- Forward and reverse results can be viewed on the secondary display
- For stability of results, the instrument will warn you when electrical noise, or noise from poor clip/probe connections, is present
- Keeps testing as long as you can, with as many as 500 x 2 A - 3 second tests from a full charge
- Supplied with compact CATIII 600 V/CATIV 300 V rated kelvin clip test leads
Megger DLRO2 Applications:
- Wind turbines
- Rail, tram and underground
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Automotive and EV
- Cable manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Space exploration and engineering
- Data centres
- Medical hand-held opportunity
- Panel/switchgear manufacturers
- Electrical infrastructure
What comes with the Megger DLRO2?
- Megger DLRO2 Ducter Low Resistance Ohmmeter 2 A
- Kelvin clip lead set 2m CAT IV 300 10 A
- Kelvin probe lead set 2m CAT IV 300 10 A
- V charger power supply
- Six Batteries: 1.2 V NiMH AA 2000mAHR
- Memory stick (with user guide)
- Hanging hook and strap
- Soft pouch