Megger MJOLNER 600 A Micro-Ohmmeter with DualGround
The MJÖLNER600 is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links. The product has been designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind.
Choose the MJÖLNER 600 with excessive power resources for demanding applications, superior measurement accuracy and when 300 Amp continuous is required. The lightweight and rugged suitcase design makes MJÖLNER 600 an excellent choice when you need a portable solution in the field.
When the case is closed, the product can withstand the impact of water, dust or sand – it even floats!
Optional accessories are a remote control and the PC software MJÖLNER Win with export functions for tables to Microsoft Excel.
Megger MJOLNER 600 Key Features:
- Specifically designed for measuring contact resistances in circuit breakers, disconnecting switches, bus-bar joints, and other such devices
- Safer testing using the patented DualGround™ technology to test circuit breakers with both sides grounded
- Fully automatic testing- microprocessor controlled
- Wide measuring range and test currents
- High-Power and lightweight
- Remote control from mobile app
- True DC – ripple free current
- Lightweight suitcase – withstands the impact of water, dust or sand
- Built in thermal printer
- PC interface connection
Megger MJOLNER 600 Applications:
MJÖLNER 600 test system is designed to serve a number of applications. The most common are contact resistance measurements of low-, medium- and high-voltage breakers and also at bus-bar joints, and other high current links.
The various models of the MJOLNER 600:
- (BB-59000) MJOLNER 600 Micro-Ohmeter - No Accessories
- (BB-59091) MJOLNER 600 Micro-Ohmeter - 5M c/w Accessories
- (BB-59093) MJOLNER 600 Micro-Ohmeter - 5M DG c/w Accessories; Clamp 200 A/1 V