FLUKE 113 Utility Multimeter
The FLUKE 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic testing. It is easy to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems.
The FLUKE VCHEK LoZ low impedance measurement function lets users perform tests for voltage or continuity from the same dial position.
The meter displays ac or dc voltage, depending on what was detected, while rejecting ghost voltages from adjacent wires.
The meter’s low impedance will also trip powered GFCI and RCD circuits when measuring Phase to Earth, providing a fast test of circuit protection. If no voltage is detected, a continuity test is performed.
The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations. The FLUKE 113 digital multimeter can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
The Utility Multimeter:
Best for: Utility Worker, Linesman, Electricians, Technicians, basic electrical testing.
With trusted features:
- Revenue meter tests: Involving meter sets and reconnects, capacitor checks, detection of absence or presence of voltage, and for continuity, connections or basic wiring checks
- Simultaneous voltage and continuity checks: Check LoZ low impedance function allows users to check voltage and continuity simultaneously
FLUKE 113 Key Features:
- Large backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V
- VCHEK LoZ low impedance measurement function to test for either ac or dc voltage, or show continuity if voltage is not detected.
- True-RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets CAT IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
What comes with the FLUKE 113?
- FLUKE 113 Utility Digital Multimeter
- FLUKE TL75 test leads
- User manual
- 9 V battery (installed)
The FLUKE 11x Series:
- FLUKE 117 Electrician’s Multimeter
- FLUKE 116 HVAC Use
- FLUKE 115 Field Service Testing (electrical and electronic testing)
- FLUKE 114 Troubleshooting tool for “go/no-go” testing
- FLUKE 113 Basic electrical tests