The FLUKE 87V MAX True-rms Digital Multimeter defines a new standard for operating in extreme conditions
87V MAX comes with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems:
IP67 Rated - Fully waterproof and dust proof, to work reliably in all the places that you need to work.
Withstands drops up to 4-meters (13 feet) - Fluke’s most rugged digital multimeter. The 87V MAX is built with an industrial strength case and a removable holster. The holster doubles as a test probe holder for one-handed operation.WORKS AS LONG AS YOU DOThe 87V MAX provides double the battery life of the original 87V.
Withstands heat and cold - The meter has an extended operating temperature range of -40 °C (for up to 20 minutes) to +55 °C
87V MAX Key Features:
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1,000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency to 200 kHz
Built in temperate function conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument using supplied thermocouple
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 250 μs Peak min-max to capture variations automatically
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measure-ments on variable frequency motor drives (VFDs) and other electrically noisy equipment
- Large display digits, 2-level bright white backlight and backlit keypad buttons for increased visibility
- Hi resolution 19,999 count display mode
- Long battery life (800 hours)
What does the 87V MAX come with?
- Removable holster with test lead storage
- TL175 TwistGuard test leads
- AC175 Alligator clips
- 80BK-A temperature probe
- Three AA batteries (installed)
Comparison Chart – 87V MAX and 87V