The FLIR GF320 is an IR OGI camera designed to pinpoints leak of methane and VOCs, without the need to shut down the operation.
Visualise otherwise invisible gas such as natural gas. FLIR GF320 has been specifically engineered to visualise methane, however, by design it can also see many other hydrocarbon gases such as propane, butane, and even benzene. This makes the camera a critical tool in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries as part of their leak detection and repair protocols.
The camera has been thoughtfully designed to be ergonomically comfortable. With the pivoting eyepiece and rotating hand grip, it makes it very easy to keep the weight of the camera tightly controlled and close to your body. Also, the LCD screen can be flipped out and rotated, giving you an alternative to the eye piece so you can show your colleagues your findings.
FLIR GF320 Infrared Optical Gas Imaging Camera allows you to survey large areas up to nine-times faster than with traditional gas sniffer methods. These OGI cameras also offer highly accurate temperature measurements, so inspectors can assess and improve thermal contrast between the gas cloud and the background.
- Detect and visualise fugitive natural gas emissions while maintaining safety inside hazardous locations.
- Intrinsically Safe - Third-party certified for use in Class I Div II safety areas.
- Tag each recording with GPS data.
- By finding leaks and fixing them quickly, your company can protect the environment while avoiding product losses and the cost of regulatory fines.
- Improved efficiency: The wireless connectivity of the camera allows you to connect to smart phones or tablet PCs for the wireless transfer of images or remote control of the camera. The FLIR GF320 is also used for temperature measurement, which makes it even more useful for predictive maintenance.
- Increased worker safety: OGI allows gas leaks to be detected in a non-contact mode and from a safe distance. This reduces the risk of the inspector being exposed to invisible and potentially harmful or explosive chemicals. With a FLIR GF320 gas imaging camera it is easy to scan areas of interest that are difficult to reach with conventional methods. The camera is ergonomically designed, with a bright LCD and tiltable viewfinder, which facilitates its use over a full working day.
- Protecting the environment: Several VOCs are dangerous to human health or cause harm to the environment, and are usually governed by regulations. Even small leaks can be detected and documented using the FLIR GF320 camera.
Designed for use in following industries:
- Offshore platforms
- Liquid natural gas shipping terminals
- Oil refineries
- Natural gas wellheads and processing plants
- Compressor stations
- Bio-gas and power generation plants
FLIR GF320 detects 400 gases including: