Martindale PC15250 Phase Rotation Indicator
Martindale PC15250 quickly and simply proves the presence of all three live phases (or identifies which are faulty) and shows the sequence of phase rotation when all three phases are confirmed as present.
The PC15250 gives a fast, effective, battery-free method of identifying unmarked cables and ensures that 3-phase outlets and machines are wired correctly. The retractable GS38 fused probe shrouds give a choice between long exposed tips, for reaching difficult to access contacts, and shorter tips for increased safety.
Supplied with L1 and L2 fused probes while L3 is a fused croc clip, the two-handed application is both safe and secure. Optional colour coded and interchangeable croc clips for probes and probes for croc clips are available.
Martindale PC15250 Key Features:
- Bright LED indication of live phases
- Clear and simple display of direction of phase rotation
- Easy identification of faulty lines
- No batteries required
- Retractable probe shrouds to GS38
▶ Martindale Phase Rotation Testers:
What comes with the Martindale PC15250?
- Martindale PC15250 Phase Rotation and Continuity Indicator
- Fused Crocodile Clip
- Two Fused Probes with Retractable Shrouds