FLUKE 1734 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger - With Wi-FI
Power and Energy loggers are designed to characterise power quality, conduct energy and load studies and capture hard-to-find voltage events over a user-defined period of time.
The FLUKE 1734 Energy Logger is a compact device used to complete energy and power quality surveys; it introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste and comes complete with Wi-Fi capabilities, a built-in touch-screen and USB flash drive support makes it is easy to configure, verify, and download measurement sessions without the need of a computer at the measurement location.
FLUKE 1734 offers comprehensive logging with on-instrument storage for more than 20 separate logging sessions. All measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends! Real-time analysis... review during logging sessions, before downloading.
With an optimised user interface you can capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
Fully integrated logging enables you to connect other FLUKE Connect devices to the FLUKE 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a FLUKE Connect wireless digital multimeter or module.
- Quantify energy usage across your facility
- Evaluate cost savings potential
FLUKE 1734 Key Measurements:
- Basic Measurements: Voltage (V), Current (A), Frequency (Hz), Phase rotation indication, 2 dc channels (supports user-supplied external sensor for other measurements such as temperature, humidity, and air speed)
- Power: Active Power (W), Apparent Power (VA), Nonactive Power, (var), Power Factor
- Fundamental Power: Fundamental Active Power (W), Fundamental Apparent Power (VA), Fundamental Reactive Power (var), DPF (CosΦ)
- Energy: Active Energy (Wh), Apparent Energy (VAh), Non-active Energy (varh)
- Demand: Demand (Wh), Maximum Demand (Wh), Energy costs
- Harmonics: Total Harmonic Distortion of Voltage and Current FLUKE Energy Analyze Plus software is included with the Product for a thorough energy analysis and professional report of the measurement results.
FLUKE 1734 Key Features:
- Discover when and where energy is being consumed: From the service entrance to individual circuits
- FLUKE Connect compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via FLUKE Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes
- Log 20 separate logging sessions
- Bright, colour touch-screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Complete ‘in-the-field‘ setup through the front panel or FLUKE Connect: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Optimised user interface (B14Quick)
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyse every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting
More from this series:
- FLUKE 1732 Three-Phase Energy Logger (Not Wi-Fi capable)
- FLUKE 1734 Three-Phase Energy Logger (Wi-Fi capable)
What comes with the FLUKE 1734?
- FLUKE 1734 Energy Logger
- Power Supply
- USB flash drive (4GB)
- USB Cable
- 3PHVL-173 Flat Cable
- 1 x red, 1 x black 0.1m cable
- 1 x red, 1 x black 1.5m lead
- 4 x Alligator clips
- C173x Soft Case
- Colour Coding set
- 173x-Hanger kit
- 4 x MP1-Magnet Probe
- Line Cords
- Documentation on USB Flash Drive