FLUKE 1736 Three Phase Power Quality Analyser
- Key Measurements - Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values
- FLUKE Connect Compatibility - View data locally on the instrument, via FLUKE Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure
- Convenient Instruments Powering - Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
Highest Safety Rating in the Industry - 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
The FLUKE 1736 Three Phase Power Logger is based on the same award-winning platform as the 1730 Energy Logger. In addition to helping you quantify and qualify energy usage, the 1736 can automatically capture and log over 500 power quality parameters. The standard products come with four flexible current probes for measurement of three-phase currents and a neutral current, which enables users to troubleshoot and benchmark the state of health of their electrical infrastructure. You can even power the instrument directly from the circuit being measured, making it convenient to use without a power cord or outlet. The power supply is also detachable, so you can easily fit the logger into tight spaces. Flat voltage measurement leads help ensure connections are made correctly and help eliminate tangles in the panel.
The addition of the new magnetic voltage probes makes connection to terminal quick and safe. The super magnets of the probes ensure the lead is held firmly in place. An optimised layout and touch-screen makes navigating through 50 harmonics simple. And an advanced autocorrect feature eliminates costly errors by digitally verifying and correcting connections. Plus, the FLUKE 1736 is now compatible with the FLUKE Connect mobile app and desktop software. With a simple addition of a wireless adaptor, the Fluke 1736 can be made accessible from anywhere.
With the 1736, you can now use other FLUKE Connect enabled tools such as the FLUKE A3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module; to log additional measurements alongside your 1736. This reduces the need for personal protective equipment. Your measured data can now be conveniently viewed from your workstation or van; helping you eliminates unnecessary site visits, resulting in wasted time.
FLUKE 1736 Key Features:
Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values, and capture dips and swells
Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
Energy Analyse Plus application software: Download and analyse every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting and use the integrated power quality health summary to get an at-a-glance understanding of system health
- Present data locally on the logger, on the FLUKE Connect mobile app and desktop software, or through your facility’s Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Measure all three-phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included)
- Power the instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Review measured values during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Offers a bright, colour touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks
- Helps you capture the right data every time with a quick, guided, graphical user interface
- Reduces uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Allows you to complete field setups through the front panel or the Fluke Connect App on your smartphone
- Provides fully integrated logging with other FLUKE Connect enabled devices to simultaneously log up to two additional measurement parameters on a FLUKE Connect wireless digital multimeter or module
The various models of the FLUKE 1736:
- (FLUKE-1736/EUS) - Includes current flexible probes (4 x Fluke i173X-flex 1500 12" Current Clamps)
- (FLUKE-1736/B) - Excludes current flexible probes
What comes with the FLUKE 1736?
- FLUKE 1736 Power Logger
- For flexible probe inclusion see above
- 4 x Alligator Clips
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 0.1m Cable
- 1 x Red, 1 x Black 1.5m Lead
- Line Cord (EU, US and UK)
- USB Flash Drive (4GB)
- USB Cable
- 3PHVL-173 Flat Cable
- C173x Soft Case
- Colour Coding Set
What extra comes with the GOLD Edition?
- 4x FREE 173X-flex1500 iFlexi 1500A (12 inches)
- MP1-Magnet Probe Set