Chauvin Arnoux PEL104 Power Energy Logger
Measures and records all the useful data for energy consumption diagnostics, and can be used without cutting off the mains power supply.
The PEL104 has an IP54 ingress protection rating, which makes it suitable for use in almost all commercial and industrial applications indoors but, for applications involving particularly demanding environments or use out of doors, such as installation on a power distribution pole.
PEL104 Key Features:
- Portable, rugged and compact
- Magnetised casing perfect for electrical cabinets
- Communication via Wifi, 3G-UMTS/GPRS, LAN (Ethernet), Bluetooth and USB
- New 3G/GPRS mode - insert a SIM card for remote connection via a GSM (when an alarm is triggered, users can automatically receive an email alert)
- ANDROID application
- Self-powered via its voltage inputs up to 600 V
- No more battery problems, as the logger self-powers directly via the phase by means of the accessory included
- Continuous recording with an interval of 200 ms between measurements
- Measurements as per the IEEE 1459 standard
- 4 voltage inputs and 3 current inputs
- LCD screen with backlighting
- Triple digital display is particularly easy to read
- Equipped with an SD card capable of storing several years‘ data, an ideal function for measurement campaigns.
- 5 measurements per second, simultaneously on each phase
- Active, apparent and reactive power values
- Phase: cos phi, tan PHI, PF
- IP54 ingress protection
With the ‘ultra-communicating‘ modes which are available on the PEL104, it‘s possible to monitor the measurements in real time and recover the measurement data remotely anywhere in the world.
PEL104 Perfect For:
- Major electricity consumers
- Heavy industries, other process industries
- Agriculture through to Chemical
- Buildings (eg. Hotels)
- Electricity producers
- Audit companies
- Electrical contractors
- Electricians (NF EN 16247)
- Field maintenance technicians
- Metering of power and energy values
- Submetering on an installation
- Energy efficiency
- Auditing of electricity consumption
- Confirmation of genuine consumption data
Suitable for all types of electrical networks
The PEL104 automatically recognises the sensors connected. It measures voltage up 1,000 VAC/VDC and current up to 10 kVAC / 5 kVDC. Its wide measurement ranges enable it to record power values up to 10 GW/Gvar/GVA, and energy up to 4 EWh/EVAh/Evarh.
It is equipped with an Alarm mode. The user can define limits and a list of events is recorded.
In the field, the dedicated ANDROID application can be used to check that the PEL is operating correctly and to modify its configuration. This function enables measurements for applications on motors: rotation speed, torque and engine efficiency. No more need to add specific sensors in order to monitor a motor‘s behaviour in real time.
The PEL Transfer Software can be used to analyse the data recorded with the PEL100 models. On the basis of the power measurement campaigns performed, the software automatically decomposes the losses detected.
New: the software directly calculates the cost of the power consumed and gives the result in the local currency selected.
The DATAVIEW Software platform can be used to generate reports. Users can set alarm thresholds on the various measurements made in order to obtain a customised measurement report.
What comes with the Chauvin Arnoux PEL104?
- PEL 104 Power Energy Logger
- 4 x voltage cables
- 4 x crocodile clips,
- Set of rings/inserts
- 600 V mains adapter
- PC software (PEL Transfer)
- SD card, SD -USB adapter, USB cable
- Quick Start Guide