FLUKE 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter - Avoid Downtime
The FLUKE 771 measures 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop so you can save time, and ultimately money! Features a dual backlit display, a spotlight to illuminate hard to see wires, plus detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in hard to reach locations.
FLUKE 771 Applications:
Measure 4-20 mA signals without breaking the loop...
- Measure output signals from transmitters
- Measures mA signals for programmable logic controllers (PLC) and control system analog I/O
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
FLUKE Key Other Features:
- Displays both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- Resolution and sensitivity to 0.01 mA
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
- Automatic battery savings features
- Power, 15 minutes automatic power down
- Backlight, 2 minutes, automatic off
- Spotlight, 2 minutes, automatic off
What comes with the FLUKE 771?
- FLUKE 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Users Manual