FLUKE 705 Loop Calibrator - Low Cost Calibration with Muscle!
The FLUKE 705 Loop Calibrator is a source and measurement tool for 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA current loop testing and a measurement tool for dc voltage from 0 to 28 V. It‘s a cost-effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops.
FLUKE 705 Key Features:
- Simultaneous mA and %
- mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Measure, source and simulate mA
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- ‘Span Check‘ for fast confirmation of zero and span
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step function
- 24 volt internal loop supply
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Removable battery door for quick battery replacement
- Compact case with protective holster
- Three-year warrany
What come with the FLUKE 705?
- FLUKE 705 Loop Calibrator
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand
- Instruction sheet
- TL75 safety-designed test lead set
- Traceable calibration report and data