Fluke 709H Precision Loop Calibrator with HART Communications / DiagnosticsThe 709H offers:
The Fluke 709H calibrator is built around a user friendly interface with a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. This tool reduces the time it takes to measure, or source, voltage or current and power up a loop. The protective holster easily fits into a technician’s hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
HART specific capabilities include:
- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Small rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- Built in selectable 250? resistor for HART communication
- 24 V DC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- Fast transfer of calibration data. The 709H/Track software/cable documents the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant, in either (.csv) or (.txt) format
- Data logging or recording data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting. The data log tool offers selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the 709H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, a high-end multifunction calibrator, or a laptop computer with HART modem. Fluke 709H will allow virtually any technician to service and support HART devices.