FLUKE 750P High Pressure Modules
The 750P Series Pressure Modules enable gage, differential and absolute pressure measurement with FLUKE multifunction and documenting process calibrators.
50 pressure modules for wide pressure workload coverage. Best-in-class accuracies deliver high confidence pressure measurement.
FLUKE 750P Key Features:
- Compatible with 750 and 740 series DPCs and 725, 726 MPCs
- Pressure measurement from 0 to 1 inH20 to 10,000 psi (2.5 mbar to 690 bar).
- Pneumatic connection adapters require no tools to connect once adapter is mounted to test pump
- Specified for different temperature ranges to match your working environment
- Reference class total uncertainties of 0.015% for 6-months. Standard module accuracies of 0.045% 0-50 degrees C for one year
- 3 year warranty
- High pressure modules measure pressure from 3,000 to 10,000 psi, 200 to 700 bar
FLUKE 750P High Pressure Modules:
- 750P29 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 200 bar)
- 750P30 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 340 bar)
- 750P31 0 to 10000 psi (0 to 700 bar)
What comes with the FLUKE 750P?
- FLUKE 750P Series Pressure Modules
- Pressure module
- Traceable calibration certificate