750P06EX Gage Pressure Module 0 to 100 psi (0 to 7 bar)
Precision pressure measurement for 750 and 720 series calibrators
The 750P Series Pressure Modules are the ideal pressure modules to enable gage, differential and absolute pressure measurement with Fluke 750 and 740 series DPCs and 725, 726 MPCs to measure pressure.
- Up to 0.01 % reference uncertainty
- 6-month and 1-year specifications
- Temperature compensated 0 °C to 50 °C
- Digital communication to calibrators, no analog losses or errors
- Broad selection of ranges
- Gage, differential, dual range, absolute and vacuum measurement models
- Intrinsically safe models eight (8) are certified (see data sheet)
A family of 50 pressure modules covers pressure calibrations from 0 to 1 in H20 to 10000 psi (2.5 mBar to 690 bar).
Gage pressure modules have one pressure fitting and measure the pressure with respect to atmospheric pressure. Differential pressure modules have two pressure fittings and measure the difference between the applied pressure on the high fitting versus the low fitting. Each module is clearly labeled for range, overpressure and media compatibility. All modules include NPT, metric (BSP) and M20 adapters.
Quick and easy measurements
Fluke 750P Series Pressure Modules are easy to use. To measure pressure, connect the pressure module to a pressure source or hand pump and then connect the pressure module cable to the calibrator. Apply pressure from the pressure source and it is displayed digitally on the calibrator. At the touch of a button, the pressure may be displayed in up to 11 different engineering units. When used with the 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, pressure readings can be date/time stamped and stored electronically for later retrieval. This saves time, eliminates errors, and supports compliance with quality standards and regulations.
Each module has its own microprocessor, allowing it to run the measurement circuitry and to communicatedigitally with a calibrator. When connected to the calibrator, the modules coefficients are uploaded from the pressure module to the calibrator. Then, as pressure measurements are made, raw sensor values for pressure and temperature are digitally loaded to the calibrator, where the raw sensor values and coefficients are manipulated to derive and display the pressure reading.
This innovative technique provides several benefits:
- Digital communication eliminates errors due to poor connections and electrical interference.
- The modules are inherently temperaturecompensated from 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F).
- The modules are fully interchangeable because all measurements are completed in the pressure module itself and then communicated to the calibrator in digitized form. Modules are calibrated independently of the calibrator, and can be used with any 740, 750 or compatible 720 or 710 series calibrator. Each module has its own serial number to maintain independent traceability.