DPI 104IS Intrinsically Safe Digital Pressure 0-20 Bar Guage
The DPI 104-IS is an intrinsically safe version of the microprocessor-controlled DPI 104-digital pressure gauge. The DPI 104-IS pressure gauge matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable safe digital test gauge. Supplied as a stand-alone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck hand pumps, the DPI 104-IS provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
- O.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 10 to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- ATEX, IECEx and CSA intrinsically safe approvals
- 11 selectable pressure units
- Large easy to read display with five-digit resolution
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
- Pressure switch test
- Minimum/maximum, tare and alarm functions
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- Pump Kits available
- Process monitoring and control
- Test and calibration
The DPI 104 can function either as a stand alone process indicator or as a test device with our extremely popular line of hand pumps - With the DPI 104 we offer a bundled test and calibration kit including pump, gauge, test hose, case and accessories at an exceptional price.