TPI 621 Dual Input Manometer
A hand-held pressure meter with superior resolution and dual differential input with ±120 inH2O range and 0.001 in H2O resolution.
The TPI 621 range is +/- 300 mBar and resolution changes from 2 decimal place to 1 decimal place at 99.99 mBar.
▶ A Run Through - Anton AMP 621
TPI 621 Key Features:
- Dual input with +/-120” H2O range
- 0.001” H2O maximum resolution
- 7 units of measure (mbar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)
- 4 digit display with backlight
- Manual Zero
- Protective rubber boot
- Smoothing function - Stabilises display when measuring fluctuating pressures
- Auto Power Off 0 - After 20 minutes to conserve battery power
- Adjusting appliance regulators
- Setting delivery pressures
- Leakage "shut-in" tests
- Regulator adjustments for pressure and lock-up tests
- Test pressure switch operation on 2-stage gas appliance in both positive and negative pressures
What comes with the TPI 621?
- TPI 621
- 9V alkaline battery (A009A), two pieces, two 1/8 NPT to 1/8 barbed fittings (A603)