TPI 665L Dual Input Tuffman up to 100psi (6.89 Bar) Digital Manometer for Liquids
Dual Input Differential Manometer with ±100 psi range and 0.01 psi resolution. Can be used in non-corrosive liquid applications. Data logging with optional A665 software and docking station. Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mH2O, mmHg, inHg, Auto power off, Record/Min/Max, Backlight display, Zero function, Trim mode to stabilise readings. ¼” NPT fittings.
TPI 665L Key Features:
- Differential input with +/-100psi range
- Can be used in non-corrosive liquid applications
- Seven units of measure (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mH2O, inH2O)
- Datalogging function - record test data alongside time stamp
- Send to PC via IR to USB interface (requires optional software A665)
- 5 digit dual line with backlight display
- Print test results directly to the optional A740 IR printer
- Data Storage for up to 16 readings
- Min / Max - Records Min/Max readings
- Auto Off to conserve battery power
▶ TPI 665 Digital Manometers - A closer look!
▶ TPI 665 & 665L Digital Manometers - What‘s the difference?
What comes with the TPI 665L?
- TPI 665L Mannometer
- 2 x 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Protective Boot w/ Magnets
Extra with the kit option...
- Docking station
- A665 PC Software for Data Logging