FLUKE 190 Series III ScopeMeter Portable Oscilloscope
Choose from two or four channel models with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 5.0 GS/s, 200 ps resolution and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances. Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems, or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test.
|Number of channels||2||2||2||2||4||4||4|
|Bandwidth||60 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||500 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||500 MHz|
|Rise time||5.8 ns||3.5 ns||1.7 ns||0.7 ns||3.5 ns||1.7 ns||0.7 ns|
▶ FLUKE 190 Series III:
FLUKE 190 Series Key Features:
- Up to four independent floating isolated inputs, up to 1000 V
- Up to 5 GS/s real time sampling (depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated instrument for industrial environments
- Up to seven hours of battery operation using BP291
- Large, bright colour display is easy to view in nearly any environment
- Easy to store and view historical data and transfer to a PC via USB or Wifi
- Convenient battery access door for quick battery swaps in the field
- IP51 rating, dust and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT-analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeRecord mode gives 30,000 points per input channel for low frequency signal analysis
- TrendPlot Paperless Recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
- 5,000 count DMM included in the 2-channel models
Built for your environment
Engineered for harsh environments, to go where you go, and to tackle just about any troubleshooting job along the way. These CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600V rated test tools combine rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to help you take on the challenges of installing, commissioning and maintaining industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power conversion electronics with ease, from DC to 500 MHz.
IP-51 rated for harsh environments. Rugged and shock-proof, ScopeMeter Test Tools are built for dirty, hazardous environments. With its sealed case, it can endure dust, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants.
FLUKE 190 Series Measures From mV to kV Safely
Independently isolated inputs allow you to make measurements in mixed circuits having different ground references reducing the risk of accidental short circuits. Conventional bench oscilloscopes, without special differential probes and isolation transformers, can only reference measurements to line power earth ground.
The 190 Series III are engineered to cover a wide application range from mV to kV, so you’re ready for anything from microelectronics to heavy duty higher voltage electrical applications.
- 60MHz and 100MHz configurations include VPS421 100:1 probes for higher voltage applications
- 200MHz and 500MHz configurations include VPS410-II 10:1 probes suitable for both microelectronics and higher voltage applications
No Tricky Triggering!
Connect-and-View triggering provides an instant, stable display without the need for adjusting settings. If you’ve used other scopes, you know how tricky triggering can be. If settings are incorrect, results can be unstable or incorrect. Connect-and-View automatically sets up correct triggering by recognising signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. It’s especially fast and convenient when you’re measuring a number of test points in rapid succession.
190 Series Built-in Digital Multimeter
Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter on two channel 190 Series III models. Measurement functions include Vdc, Vac, Vac+dc, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors.
Paperless recorder - Records up to 11 days to help you find intermittent faults
The toughest faults to find are those that happen only once in a while. These intermittent events can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, dips, swells and interruptions, or the starting and stopping of a motor can also cause a machine to stop. You may not be around when it happens, but the FLUKE 190 Series III ScopeMeter with TrendPlot paperless recorder will be!
- Plot minimum and maximum peak values and average over time
- Plot any combination of up to four readings including voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults.
High resolution waveform recording with the 190 Series
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 or more data points per channel, capturing fast intermittent events and glitches as short as 8 ns. (Two sets of multiple channel recordings can be stored to internal memory for later analysis).
- Records events like UPS, power supply or motor start-up cycles
- With the Stop on Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter Test Tool automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
Get more out of your FLUKE 190 Series:
FlukeView 2 ScopeMeter software for documenting, archiving and analysis:
- Transfer waveforms, screens and data to your PC for printing or importing data into a report
- Add text to ScopeMeter Test Tool settings to give operators guidance when recalling settings
- Create a library of waveforms for easy reference, or waveform comparison
- Use cursor measurements for analysis, or export data to another analysis program
What comes with the FLUKE 190 Series?
|ScopeMeter test tool (main instrument)||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|BC190/830 power adapter/charger||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Universal power cord set||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|BP290 Li-ion battery, single capacity||●||●|| ||●|| || || |
|BP291 Li-ion battery, double capacity|| || ||●|| ||●||●||●|
|TL175 test lead set||●||●|| ||●|| ||●|| |
|VPS421-x ruggedized voltage probe, 150 MHz, 100:1||2||2||4|| || || || |
|VPS410-II-x voltage probe, 500 MHz, 10:1|| || ||2||4||2||4|| |
|VPS410-II-x voltage probe, 500 MHz, 10:1|| || || ||2||4||2||4|
|TRM50 Cable Terminator, BNC, feedthrough || || || || || ||2||4|
|Hand strap (installed)||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|Hand strap (installed)||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
|USB interface cable||●||●||●||●||●||●||●|
Each FLUKE 190 Series III model is also available with included SCC293:
- CXT293 hard-shell protective carrying case like CXT1000, with dedicated inlay
- FlukeView-2 activation key converts FlukeView-2 demo into full version
- WiFi dongle for wireless PC connectivity same as used with 120B and 173x & 174x