Seaward CLARE HAL 103 Safety Tester - Production Line Testing
The HAL comprehensive safety testers offer outstanding levels of flexibility and functionality to dramatically improve the quality and productivity of production line safety testing.
With a range of different tests and functionality, the HAL series provides a solution for any production line testing requirement from low volume manual testing through to high volume automated test programmes. The large display and simple push-button operation makes the process of testing straightforward and fast, ensuring your production line continues to efficiently meet the demands of any number of quality and safety standards.
A choice of automatic, manual or direct PC modes offers maximum flexibility for use and control of the HAL series.
The HAL 103 is a comprehensive tester capable of performing dielectric strength, earth/ground bond and DCIR tests.
Seaward CLARE HAL 103 Key Features:
- Fully configurable automatic test sequences
- Compatibility with label printer and barcode scanner
- Unlock advanced automation features features with safety e-Base software
- Ideal for mid to high volume production line testing
Electrical Test Functions:
- Earth Bond Test
- AC Dielectric Strength Test
- DC Dielectric Strength Test
- Insulation Resistance
- ARC Detection
HAL Series Perfect For:
- Designed for greater productivity, the HAL Series is best suited for mid to high volume manufacturing and production lines
- Production and Manufacturing Engineers/Managers
- Quality Managers
- Safety Engineers
▶ Video: Overview of The CLARE HAL 103