Seaward CLARE STM/L Lighting and Hipot Tester - For Manufacturing
CLARE SafeTest Manufacturing/Luminaire (STM/L) can be used as a simple manual electrical safety tester or with varying degrees of automatic test sequencing.
The electrical safety tester performs earth bond testing, insulation resistance testing, flash testing / hipot testing, leakage testing, short-to-line and run/load tests. It is easy to operate with a full QWERTY keypad and/or barcode scanner, and includes full-on screen user instructions.
The STM/L meets the needs of manufacturers who require a range of fundamental safety tests to be carried out on a variety of electrical and electronic products to CE and international standards.
All tests are individually selectable and STM/L’s internal memory has the capacity to store the results of 6,000 tests.
An optional safety label printer enables the automatic production of test tags, labels and test reports. Clever use of the optional barcode scanner (for product identification and tester configuration) means this product can be integrated easily into a typical ISO quality control system.
CLARE STM/L Key Features:
- This comprehensive tester has storage for up to 6,000 test results
- You can carry out manual and semi-automatic test sequences
- You can link the STM/L to a printer so you can print pass and fail labels
- Be EN50191 compliant with the compatible status beacon and guard switch
- Download, store and manage your test results with PATGuard 3 reporting software
- Storage of up to 6,000 test results
- Manual and semi-automatic test sequencing
- Link to a printer for pass/fail identification
- Link to barcode scanner for faster data entry
- Beacon port and guard switch for EN50191 compliance
- Download results to PATGuard 3 software
CLARE STM/L Electrical Test Functions:
- Earth/ground bond test
- AC/flash/hipot test
- DC insulation resistance
- Leakage test
- Load test
- Power/run test
CLARE STM/L Users:
- Most appropriate for small scale electrical manufacturers and service/repair centres:
- Production and Manufacturing Engineers/Managers
- Quality and Health and Safety Managers
- Operations Managers