Megger RCDT330 RCD Tester With Downloading Capabilities
This RCDT (Residual Current Device Tester) is built to be tough, easy-to-use and safe. This particular model is the most advanced RCD tester in the series improving on the already impressive functionality provided by RCDT320, this model offers the extra benefit of downloading capabilities.
Megger RCDT330 - Safety Is The Number One Concern
- Built in safety features to look after you and the tester
- Safety interlock to prevent unsafe connection of the test leads
- Test inhibit, if the supply voltage exceeds 280 V
- 3 phase safe – even when connected across phases, both you and the tester will remain safe
- LED connection indicators display correct test lead connection, making sure it is right first time
- Megger RCD testers are so easy to use and quick to learn
- There are no buried functions, so they are easy to use
- Ramp test to quickly identify over-sensitive RCDs
- The quick start guide in the lid keeps all the basic information at hand when you need it
Megger RCDT330 Key Features:
- Tough / Easy-to-use / Safe
- Tough rubber armoured case with built-in cover
- Clear LED polarity indicator
- Large, easy-to-read liquid crystal display (backlit)
- Super grip test leads with lock on croc clips
- Hands free auto-RCD testing
- Tests standard, DC and selective RCDs
- Ramp testing
- Auto (Remote) testing
- 3 Phase safe
- Enables testing on 110 V centre tapped supplies
- Weatherproof to IP54
What extra do I get with the Megger RCDT330?
(Compared to the Megger RCDT320)
The Megger RCDT330 adds the ability to test programmable RCDs to the test options available, covering the range from 10 mA to 1000 mA, with step increments starting at 1 mA.
The Megger RCDT330 additionally offers the facility to save test results to internal memory. Over 1000 result can be saved on site, and downloaded to a computer when convenient. Data is stored in non-volatile memory, being retained when the instrument is switched off or batteries are exhausted.
A Job reference number can be selected for a range of results, allowing separate locations to be tested with the same tester and easily separated when downloaded. A memory bar graph acts as a ‘Fuel Gauge’ showing how much memory has been used.
Test results are downloaded to CSV (Comma Separated Variable) spreadsheets, and can be imported into Microsoft Excel. If certificates or reports are required, the results can be downloaded directly into Megger Powersuite Professional with a range of features for creating professionally finished documentation for NICEIC, ECA BS and other standard formats.
What comes with the Megger RCDT330?
- Megger RCDT330 RCD Tester
- Mains Plug Test Lead
- 2-Wire Test Lead with Prods and Clips