Megger Sverker 750 Single-phase Relay Test Set
The Megger SVERKER750 features many functions that make relay testing more efficient. The measurement section can display, in addition to time, voltage and current Z, R, X, S, P, Q, phase angle and cos φ. The voltmeter can also be used as a 2nd ammeter when testing differential relays. All values are presented on a single easy-to-read display. Directional protective equipment can be tested efficiently by means of the built-in variable voltage source.
The Megger 750 (and 780) is available in an optional impact resistant and waterproof (IP65) high density plastic-case with wheels and retractable handle.
Megger Sverker 750 Key Features:
- The engineer’s toolbox for all single phase relay testing
- Stand-alone functionality
- Rugged and reliable for field use
- Designed to comply with EU standards and other personal and operational safety standards
- Equipped with a serial port for communication with personal computers and the PC software SVERKER Win
- Weighs only 18 kg (39 lbs), it’s easily portable
- Two or more SVERKER units can also be synchronized, which allows the user to operate a basic 3-phase test set
Note: The SVERKER780 has a continuous phase shift function and adjustable frequency. Automatic reclosing devices can also be tested.