T&R RB10 Resistor Box
T&R RB10 is to be used in conjunction with:
May also be used with any suitable current source.
Designed to assist in testing low impedance relays and trips, allowing finer control of the current.
T&R RB10 Key Features:
- 8 resistance ranges with a max. power dissipation of 50W for any 1 resistor
- 0.5 ohms to 1666.5 ohms in 8 steps
- Maximum current 0.2-10A
- Improves current control into low impedance loads
- Particularly suitable for solid state relays
- Can be used as swamping impedance for non-linear loads
- Thermal cut out
- Supplied in a robust aluminium case, and all connections are made by industry standard 4mm safety sockets