Testo Smart Probes Heating Kit For Heating Engineers
A Smart Probe Kit designed specifically for Heating Engineers to work in conjunction with a smart phone.
The Kit includes three measuring instruments for the most important measuring tasks.
The Smart App enables you to work more easily and efficiently. Use the measurement menus for pressure drop tests with alarm function or for non-contact IR temperature measurements with image documentation, including measurement value and spot marking.
The data is presented either as a diagram or a table and a report can be emailed directly as a pdf or Excel file.
In the handy testo Smart Case, the measuring instruments can be conveniently transported and are always to hand when they are needed.
Example application: Underfloor heating IR temperature measurement. The App makes it possible to document the measurement with an image, temperature reading and measurement spot marking. It is also possible to change the displayed measurement parameters just as quickly.
Testo Heating Kit Contains:
- A Clamp Thermometer (testo 115i)
- A Differential Pressure Gauge (testo 510i)
- A Infrared Thermometer (testo 805i)
Testo Smart Probe Key Features:
- Compact professional measuring instruments
- Use in conjunction with your smart phone
- Measure and check all heating system temperatures and pressures
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Measurement of flow and return temperature
- Gas flow pressure
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test including alarm function
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement data displayed as a table or graphic
- Handy testo Smart Case for safe transportation
testo 115i: Clamp Thermometer operated via smartphone
- Convenient temperature measurement on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems, thanks to wireless connection to your smartphone or tablet
- Fast identification of temperature changes by graphic progression display
testo 510i: Bluetooth Differential Pressure Gauge Smart Probe
- Pocket-sized temperature and air density-compensated differential pressure measurement
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
testo 805i: Bluetooth Infrared Thermometer Smart Probe
- Non-contact infrared measurement of surface temperature
- Easy selection of emission level via stored materials list
▶ Testo Heating Set Overview:
What comes with the Testo Heating Kit?
- (0560 2115 02) 115i surface thermometer operated via smartphone, including batteries and calibration protocol
- (0560 1510) 510i differential pressure measuring instrument operated via smartphone, including hose kit (Ø 4 mm and 5 mm) with adapter, batteries and calibration protocol
- (0560 1805) 805i infrared thermometer operated via smartphone, including batteries and calibration protocol
- (0516 0270) Smart Case with Heating foam insert