Megger PVK320 Photovoltaic Kit with Multimeter
This kit supplies all the equipment you require to install, commission and test a solar PV installation according to IEC62446, supplied in a single pouch.
What comes with the Megger PVK320?
- Megger PVM210 Irradiance Meter
- Megger AVO410 True RMS Multimeter
- C4 Solar Connectors to 4mm Standard Plug Test Leads
- MC3 to MC4 Adapter Test Leads
- PV Kit Storage Pouch
Megger PVM210 Irradiance Meter:
The PVM210 is a pocket-sized instrument that has both solar detector and meter capabilities. The unit has a 3¾ digit display and a maximum range of 1999 W/m², plus a hold function to allow easy measurements of solar power.
- Single unit for one handed use increasing safety on ladders and roofs
- Perfect for measurement of incident light for PV panel short circuit current calculation
- 1999 W/m2 range on 33⁄4 digit LCD display
- Camera mount fixing for accurate placement
Megger AVO410 True RMS Multimeter
The AVO410 multimeter features 1000 V DC / 750 V AC and 10 A AC / DC ranges. The meter has a CAT IV 600 V safety rating and true RMS readings are possible on the AC ranges. Additional functions include resistance, frequency and capacitance.
The additional functions would also prove to be of use in other sections of the photovoltaic installation. The meter is supplied in a tough rubberised holster that provides an extra degree of protection.
- Voltage and current, with TRMS, resistance capacitance and frequency
- Auto ranging with the option for manual range selection
- Max and min measurement with data hold
- Tough rubber holster
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
PVK320 Specialist PV Test Leads
In addition to the silicon multimeter test leads supplied with the AVO410, two pairs of specialist solar test leads are included in the PVK320.
The first pair of leads comprise of 1.3 metre test leads terminated at each end with standard 4 mm plugs, while the other ends are terminated with the typical MC4 type solar panel connector. Where panels are fitted that utilise MC3 connectors, a pair of MC3 to MC4 0.2 metre adapter leads is supplied for convenience.