Seaward Solar Utility Pro Solar PV Tester - Complete Kit
The new Solar Utility Pro from Seaward takes PV testing to the next level. With the introduction of more efficient 1500V modules and inverters, Seaward have answered the industry call for an easy to use and robust tester with 1500V capabilities.
Its market leading 40A current capability enables the Solar Utility Pro to test parallel wired strings up to a maximum of 1500V / 40A, eliminating the time consuming task of separating strings to keep within lower limits of other instruments.
A single press of the Test button will give values for Open Circuit Voltage and Short Circuit Current, and when paired with the Seaward Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter, will also record irradiance, module and ambient temperature measurements.
The large internal storage memory can record up to 999 complete record sets, which can be downloaded as a CSV file to a PC for review.
To make on site testing easier, the Solar Utility Pro is supplied with 1.5M long conversion leads that convert the standard MC4 leads to alligator clips – particularly useful in combiner boxes and junction boxes.
These features, in a rugged enclosure, give the larger scale PV engineer the most efficient, portable and highest rated tester available.
Seaward Solar Utility Pro Key Features:
- 1500V / 40A rated
- Large display designed for reading in direct sunlight
- Direct MC4 connections, with the option to add a conversion lead set for safer connections in combiner boxes
- Simple single button test
- Store up to 999 complete record sets
- CSV output to PC to review data
- Pairs to Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter to capture the irradiance and temperature measurements at the time to test (single person testing)
- Test up to 1500V / 40A systems – ideal for today’s more modern powerful PV installations
- Highest rated PV tester on the market – minimising accidental damage to the instrument or the user by testing across multiple strings
- Record up to 999 full sets of string data – maximising time in the field to complete testing without downloading and clearing the memory
- Rugged case designed for continuous site work – giving more protection while being transported around large utility scale sites
What comes with the Solar Utility Pro?
- Solar Utility Pro Unit PV Tester
- Set of 1.2M red and black MC4 leads with test probe and aligator clip
- Set of 2M red and black MC4 extension leads
- SS200R irradiance meter clamp
- PV hold-all bag
- 3 x 18650 protected lithium-ion batteries
- Battery charger
- 2 x Dust covers
- 1 x UK mains lead
- 1 x Schuko mains lead