FLIR Cx5 Hazardous Location-Rated Thermal Camera
The FLIR Cx5 is certified for use in many explosive environments, eliminating the need to acquire hot work permits due to gas, vapor, and dust, while making T-Class surveys quick and easy. With FLIR MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) and 1-Touch Level/Span, the Cx5 can help you identify potential problems quickly to improve plant performance. The 3.5-inch touchscreen interface is simple to use, and 160 × 120 thermal resolution gives you accurate temperature measurement of nearby targets. Built-in FLIR Ignite cloud service provides direct data transfer, storage, and backup, so images are always available and securely stored on all your devices. With the FLIR Cx5 in your toolbox, you’ll always be ready to investigate mechanical and electrical equipment around your production site.
Inspect safely in explosive environments with FLIR Cx5
Investigate potential problems from a safe distance using FLIR MSX, 160 × 120 true thermal imaging, and 1-Touch Level/Span. The Cx5 eliminates the need for hot work permits in hazardous locations due to gas, vapor and dust, and it conforms to restricted breathing and dust protection standards.
FLIR Cx5 Key Features:
- Safe Thermography Inspection in Explosive Environments, Improve plant performance in a safe and compliant manner in certain types of explosive environments
- IEC Ex IIC T4 II Gc II 3 G Certified Eliminate the need for hot work permit in hazardous locations due to gas, vapor and flammable liquids
- Accurate Temperature Measurement 160x120 detector for common short-range targets and for T-Class surveys
- Patented MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image to create sharper, easier to understand picture
- FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity with automatic transfer, storage, backup, share functionality that dramatically reduces time and effort
- Rugged and reliable design for professional use. Compact, and lightweight design for safe, 1-handed operation and transportation
- Wirelessly upload and share data, images, and files to the FLIR Ignite cloud, and synchronize the camera with FLIR Thermal Studio software for the most powerful thermography analysis and report generation
What comes with the FLIR Cx5?
- FLIR Cx5 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Printed documentation
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable
- Warranty - 2 Years for the unit; 10 Years for the detector