Fibreglass wire oven temperature probe.
- Response time less than 0.5 seconds
- Suitable for ovens, hot cupboards etc.
- Temperature range -60 to 350°C
- Accuracy (type K) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
- Accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
- Ø1.5 x 1000mm / 2000mm
Fibreglass oven or hot cupboard temperature probe - This fibreglass exposed junction wire probe is ideal for measuring the air temperature of ovens, hot cupboards and similar appliances.
The oven probe‘s response time is less than 0.5 of a second. Probe temperature range -60 to 350°C.
The probe is available in Ø1.5 x 1000mm (133-382) or 2000mm (133-383) versions. It is suitable for use with a wide range of ETI thermometers having a miniature plug connector.
probe accuracy: ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
probe range: 75 to 350 °C
probe response time: less then 0.5 of a second
probe diameter: 1.5 mm
probe length: 1000 mm or 2000 mm