FLUKE Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack - 30 Heavy Duty Pockets
The FLUKE Pack30 industrial-grade backpack for the professional is built with durable high-quality polyester and features over 30 heavy-duty pockets for storing and carrying your tools to the next job. Six storage sections for test tools, hand tools, a laptop or table, and other small items. Rugged waterproof moulded bottom offers protection from the elements and keeps the backpack standing for convenient access to tools. EVA covers on the front and top of the backpack for added protection. The backpack is padded on the back for comfort and lumbar support. Adjustable chest strap for ergonomic attachment and even weight distribution.
▶ Video: What Can You Fit In The FLUKE Pack30?
FLUKE Pack30 Key Features:
- Over thirty pockets in six main storage compartments
- Rugged, waterproof bottom base protects tools, keeping the backpack upright for easy access to tools
- Clips, brackets and straps on the outside of the FLUKE Pack30 for frequently used tools such as tape rolls, measuring tapes, voltage detectors
- Stores, organises and protects test equipment, hand tools, safety glasses, and personal items like keys, wallet and phone
- Special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller
- The backpack offers padding in the back for comfort and lumbar support.
- Adjustable chest strap for better weight distribution and increased comfort.
- Dimensions: 20 in x 13 in x 9.25 in (50.8 cm x 33 cm x 23.5 cm)
- One-year warranty
FLUKE Pack30 Designed for the professional Electrician/ HVAC Engineer:
Backpacks offer a convenient method for organising, storing and your carrying tools. Keeping all the tools you need in a single FLUKE Pack30 means fewer trips back to the truck. Plus, the FLUKE Pack30 gives you a more comfortable solution than traditional tool belts that put all the weight on your lower back, or tool bags with awkward carrying straps.
The FLUKE Pack30 is a great solution for the electrician on the go!