FLUKE T6-600 Electrical Voltage, Current and Continuity Tester
Electricians often work in boxes jammed with wires, where finding a safe metallic contact point can be a challenge. With the T6-600 current tester you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork. Thanks to FieldSense technology you can measure ac voltage, current and frequency without making electrical contact to live voltage*.
Perfect as an "all-in-one" tool for troubleshooting, maintenance and service, for commercial and light industrial electricians - a pocket-sized front-line tester for electricians of all industries!
* Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
FLUKE T6-600 Key Features:
- True-rms voltage and current
- Measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2)
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional FLUKE TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
▶ How do I use the FLUKE T6-600? Watch this video:
What comes with the FLUKE T6-600?
- FLUKE T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense
- Attached Test Leads, with removable SlimReach 4mm Test Probes
- Quick Reference Guide
- User‘s Manual