Fluke T6 Electrical Testers with FieldSense technology
Measure voltage … without test leads
Measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.
Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A.
(Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations)
It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
+ Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
* Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years. See http://a.fluke.com/registration for details. Two-year additional warranty offer may be discontinued without notice