Martindale Drummond MTL20B Test Lamp
John Drummond test lamps have been designed to safely prove dead in all areas including CAT IV supply side applications. High intensity LEDs illuminate 4 distinct bands at different voltage thresholds to provide a 360° viewing angle even in bright sunlight. This allows accurate identification of potentially lethal voltages and distinguishes between 110V, 230V and phase to phase voltages. The MTL15 has a CAT IV 1000V safety rating making it suitable for use in all installation categories and a higher 690V threshold. The MTL20 has a low impedance mode to safely dissipate phantom voltages.
The test lamps are supplied with interchangeable test probes for safe and easy measurement in all types of application particularly where access is restricted. The right angled probe can be rotated through 90, 180 and 270 degrees and locked in position. All models comply with the latest standard for voltage indicators, EN61243-3 which prohibits the use of fuses. Additional safety features include finger guards and a two layer double insulated cable with contrasting inner sheath, making it easy to identify cable damage.
Drummond MTL20B Key Features:
- Four illuminated bands for 360° AC/DC voltage indication
- Simple and safe with no batteries or ranges
- High intensity long life LEDs
- Interchangeable GS38 probes
- Heavy duty double insulated cable with contrasting inner core to identify damage
- Twin test buttons eliminate phantom voltages
- Blue LED lamp indication at 400V (on MTL20B only)
- CAT IV 1000 V
What comes with the MTL20B?
- Martindale Drummond MTL20B Test Lamp
- 2 x straight probes
- 1 x L-shaped probe
- Instructions manual