Socket & See iVolt Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
The Socket & See IVOLT provides both visual (red flashing LED) and audible indication that a voltage between 90 - 600V AC is present.
Light weight, compact and robust, the IVOLT is designed to fit easily in the users pocket or tool bag making it convenient to always have on site. It also features a bright LED flashlight.
The IVOLT can also be used for other applications, including verifying a blown fuse while in a circuit or finding a break in a wire.
▶ A run through of the Socket & See iVolt Voltage Detector:
Socket & See iVOLT Key Features:
- Visual indication of volts present given by flashing red LED
- Audible indication of volts present given by tone
- Balanced sensitivity for more accurate detection
- Operating voltage range 90 - 600 VAC
- Robust and ergonomic construction
- Handy pocket size with clip
- Bright LED flashlight
- Safety standard BS EN 61010
- Suitable for CAT IV use