FLIR T530 Thermal Camera - Diagnose hard-to-reach components in any environment
The FLIR T530 Thermal Cameras is packed with performance features to make your job easier: a bright screen, razor-sharp interchangeable lenses, and a rapid-response user interface.
Flexibility, precision, and advanced connectivity make your work-day more efficient:
- Assess equipment and prevent failures safely and comfortably, from any vantage point
- Make critical decisions fast based on higher resolution, laser-focused imagery and spot-on temperature measurements
- Analyse images, quickly build reports, and keep customers informed with rapid Wi-Fi uploads, customised work folders, and streamlined reporting features that make your job easier!
3 important features of the FLIR T530:
Valuable for low contrast scenes, in areas where you need to single out a small target against a large area with a consistent temperature. This helps you to improve contrast very quickly, if you‘ve ever had an infrared camera where you needed to utilise a manual level and span, 1-Touch is the feature for you!
How to select this functionality? Tap the temperature scale button (bottom right of the camera‘s screen), manual level and span will be selected, then simply tap anywhere on the screen and a circle will appear. Adjust the temperature level, and span to the hottest and the coldest scene within that circle - this will really speed up your work and make it much easier for you to focus on areas of interest.
The laser‘s main function is to provide distance information, this improves focus and makes it sharper. This ‘tack-sharp‘ focus will mean correct temperature measurement. The laser distance information can be utilised from a safety aspect too, showing you how far you are from the target. The camera displays the distance measurement on screen, so you can ensure you‘re the correct distance from the target.
Laser Distance Meter
The laser also functions as a laser pointer so you can verify exactly where your fault is located.
How to select this functionality? Once enabled within settings, activate the laser at any time by pressing the laser button under the lens. A beam is emitted that bounces from the target back to the camera‘s receiver, the distance information will appear on screen. Note: You don‘t have to press the laser button to take advantage of the laser assisted focus, just activate the continuous focus from the soft AF-C button below the screen - the camera will continually focus with the help of the laser.
FLIR T530 Key Features:
- Accurately troubleshoot hot spots / potential faults
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Optical block rotates 180° - Comfortable all day long use!
- Bright 4 inch 640 x 480 pixel touch-screen LCD with auto-rotation
- Inspection Route camera option is available
- Easy to navigate menu, with 2 programmable buttons
- WiFi streaming via FLIR Tools app
- Streamlined reporting features: built-in voice annotations, text comments and ability to sketch directly on captured images using the touch-screen
- Embedded GPS location
- Rechargeable batteries - Up to 4 hrs operating time
- Advanced on-camera measurement tools
- Digital Camera (5 MP) built-in LED light
- Digital zoom - Adjustable from 1 to 4x continuous
- UltraMax image processing - Thermal Studio Software activate UltraMax 307,200 effective pixels (quadruple image quality)
- Wide temperature range -20 to 120°C and 0 to 650°C with accurate, reliable results within ±2°C or ±2% of reading
- High thermal sensitivity <30mK for clear, low-noise results
- Image Modes:
- MSX enabled - Blend together digital and thermal images, enhancing the detail level of captured images significantly
- Picture-in-Picture - Resizable, movable
- Colour Palettes - Iron, Grey, Rainbow, Arctic, Lava, Rainbow HC
- Laser-assisted autofocusing - Built-in laser pointer to measure distances and automatically adjust the image so you always get the best focus
- Real-time, fully radiometric video streaming - View images real-time on a PC and analyse every pixel in the image
- Fully adjustable lenses with automatic calibration
FLIR T530 Intelligent, Interchangeable AutoCal Optics
- 24° standard 0.15 m / optional macro mode
- 42° wide angle 0.15 m
- 14° telephoto 1.0 m
FLIR T530 Comparison:
Full FLIR Thermal Camera Range Comparison Chart
FLIR T-Series Brochure
What comes with the FLIR T530?
- FLIR T530 Thermal Camera (select lens via dropdown)
- FLIR Thermal Studio Software (1-Yr Subscription)
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries and Charger
- Front Lens Cap
- Power Supplies
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- USB Cables
- Hard Transport Case