Seaward SDR35 HV Discharge Rod
Seaward‘s SDR35 safe discharge rod has been designed to conduct the safe damp discharge of residual charge on a cable or piece of electrical equipment with volages up to 35kV by limiting the discharge current.
Each model features high-grade glass fibre tubing and incorporates encapsulated resistor chains. The single pole device is supplied with 10mm² by 5 meter earthing wire, yellow green wire and carry case are as standard.
Seaward SDR35 Key Features:
- Suitable for voltages to 35kV
- Safe HV discharge rod for safe damp discharge of cables/equipment under test
- Supplied with flexible cable with a heavy duty brass clamp for easy earth connection
- Single pole device with no switches
What come with the Seaward SDR35?
- Seaward SDR35 HV Discharge Rod
- Heavy Duty Brass Clamp and Flexible Cable
- Soft Carrying Case