- MI 3311 GammaPAT PRO
- IEC cable, 2 m
- 20691195 Earth Bond Lead
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- A 1305 PC SW PAT Link PRO with USB and RS232-PS/2 cable
- Instruction manual
The battery powered 3311 GammaPAT is small, light weight instrument, ideal for getting into small, awkward places (e.g. under tables, behind cabinets etc). To reduce the time involved in testing, the MI 3311 GammaPAT automatically performs Earth Continuity, Insulation, Sub-Leakage test and Polarity tests according to the appliance type.
- LED Pass/Fail indicators: two LED indicators for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results are placed on both sides of the LCD
- Battery powered: battery power makes the instrument more portable for moving around test sites.
- Internal battery charger: batteries can be charged by connecting a 12 V via adapter.
- Easy to use: 2 levels of autosequence (basic and advanced) and separate “simple mode” make the unit suitable for all users.
- Backlight: large bright LCD with backlight for easy reading of results even in dark conditions.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Upgradeable: if changes occur to the regulations, upgrades can be made to the firmware to keep the instrument up to date.
- Barcode scanning function: optional barcode scanning system can help increase speed of testing with medium and advanced autosequencing, reads appliance ID´s.
- Downloadable (GammaPAT PRO): with memory capacity of 1500 locations, the unit is downloadable. PC SW PAT Link PRO is included in the the standard set, enables downloading of test results, parameters and creation of test reports.
- The integrated Checkbox: has been developed to provide the checking of the calibration of MI 3311 GammaPAT as required by the Code of Practice.
- Autosequence: Instrument automatically selects and runs the appropriate tests, limits and testing order appropriate to the selected appliance
PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 0,9 kg