Metrel A1532 EVSE Adapter - For EVSE Electrical Vehicle Supply Tests
The Metrel A 1532 EVSE adapter is a special accessory intended for testing Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) together with supported METREL installation testers. It is used for verification of electrical safety and functional testing of EVSE. It is intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector. If used together with the MI 3152 EurotestXC’s AUTO SEQUENCE, the complete EVSE charging station can be tested (state-by-state) electrically and functionally with a push of a button. It is possible to create a professional station-based report with MESM.
Metrel A1532 Key Features:
- Banana socket outputs for connection to 3-phase installation tester
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE)
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE
- 6 mA EV RCD support.
- Functional tests support*
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE support*
- MESM report creation**
- Basic support:
- Partial support:
- Full support:
- Functional test support
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE support
* Functional tests and AUTO SEQUENCE are supported only on the MI 3152 EurotestXC and MI 3152 H EurotestXC 2.5 kV testers.
** Report printing is only available via the MESM PC SW. The MESM license (P 1101) is to be purchased separately.