Suparule 300 Cable Height Meter (3 wires measured)
Suparule 300 Cable Height Meter has been designed to be inherently safe & easy to use, with high accuracy & proven reliability for fast cable height measurement.
The Suparule Cable Height Meter is a handheld meter for measurement of cable sag, cable height distance, and overhead clearance of conductors. It is a modern alternative to telescopic measuring poles.
Suparule 300 height measurement applications: Telephone / Distribution / Transmission lines, Cable television, Street lighting SAG (lowest point to ground) and clearances on construction sites.
Suparule 300 Key Features:
- Saves time and money
- No physical connection to cables or wires required to obtain measurement
- Measures to accuracy of 0.5%
- Simple, three-button operation ensures fast, effective measurements with a minimum of operator training
- Its light-weight and hand-held portability allows easy transport and multiple measurements
- Maintenance-free with proven reliability in the field, no adjustments required
- 2 year warranty