Seaward PR15D PR33D Phasing Rods with digital reading
Models available for use on systems up to 33kV
Digital High Voltage potential indicator and phasing stick can be used to indicate the presence of voltage, make voltage measurements and provide a means of phase comparison at the point of paralleling two circuits, without the interposition of voltage transformers or secondary wiring circuits.
Models available suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 33kV / 15kV (select model from drop down).
Seaward PR15D PR33D Key Features:
- Proving unit included
- LCD digital display
- Provides a means of phase angle comparison and indication of phase angle voltage at the point of intended paralleling of two circuits on neutral earthed systems. Both units are digital instruments.
- Chart provides a means of checking phase angle difference of circuits paralleled.
- Kit comprises two elements with resistor chains, one with digital indicator and the second a phasing rod.
- Supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case.
Seaward PR15D PR33D Accessories Included:
- 1 x PH3 Proving Unit
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 2 x Overhead Line Extensions (1.5m)
- All leads and instructions
- Supplied with carrying case
- Bent adaptors available for use with switch gear
Seaward PR15D PR33D Various Models:
- (109A913) PR33D/PH3 Digital Phasing Unit up to 33kV, with PH3 Proving Unit
- For use on earthed neutral systems up to 33kV
- (109A912) PR15D/PH3 Digital Phasing Unit up to 15kV, with PH3 Proving Unit
- For use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV
- (113A910) PR11 HV Neon Phasing Rod
- For use on earthed neutral circuits up to 11kV