FLUKE ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager
Quickly and accurately locate air, steam, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems.
Never leave air leaks unattended again with this impressive leak detector.
Finally, a better way for maintenance teams to locate compressed air, gas and vacuum leaks. With minimal training, technicians can begin checking for air leaks as part of their typical maintenance:
- It‘s quick and simple
- Train the team in a matter of minutes!
- Easily identify the source of the leak
- Validate repairs
- View the combined SoundMap and visual image
- Optimise your compressed air budget
The straightforward, intuitive interface allows technicians to isolate the sound frequency of the leak, filtering out background noise. In a matter of hours, the team can inspect the entire plant – during peak operations too!
Using SoundSight technology, this industrial imager offers a new way to locate issues using sound. Leak identification is simple, a SoundMap is displayed in colour over a visual image of the equipment allowing for fast visual location.
FLUKE ii900 - scan large areas quickly, even from a distance!
▶ Video: Leak Detection from a Distance (scan large areas from up to 50 meters):
▶ Video: Sonic Industrial Imager vs. Conventional Ultrasonic Leak Detectors
FLUKE ii900 - Background noise is not a problem!
Equipped with an array of microphones for an expanded field-of-view, the hand-held FLUKE ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems; even in noisy environments. Specifically designed for noisy production facilities the new SoundSight technology is simple to learn, and easy to implement.
The 7-inch LCD touch-screen overlays a SoundMap on a visual image for quick leak location identification. The straightforward, intuitive interface allows technicians to isolate the sound frequency of the leak to filter out loud background noise. For the first time, you can quickly and easily identify the air leak repairs needed to ensure efficient operations and reduce utility bills. Images can be saved and exported for reporting purposes.
FLUKE ii900 Key Features:
- Locate compressed AIR / GAS / VACUUM / STEAM leaks
- Any other leaks that create a noise (whether it is audible or not)
- Scan large areas from up to 50 meters (164 feet)
- Detects 0.005 CFM leak at 100PSI from up to 32.8 feet (Depending on ambient conditions)
- 7 inch 1280 x 800 LCD with capacitive touchscreen
- Frequency range from 2kHz to 52kHz
- Do more with the same air compressors – delay the capital expense of purchasing an additional compressor
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce leak detection time
- Improve reliability in your production line
FLUKE ii900 Target Industries:
- Manufacturing / Aerospace / Automotive / Machinery, instrumentation and appliances / Mining and mineral processing
Process Manufacturing: cement, chemical processing, food and beverage, pulp, paper and wood
Typical leak locations:
- Shut off valves
- Connections to pneumatic tools
- Small branches
- Hoses and hose reels
- Storage tanks
Testimonial of the FLUKE ii900 - Genie Industries
"Being able to visualise where the problem is and how big it is adds another dimension. You can identify which threads, fitting, or hose is affected. Being able to pinpoint where the leak is coming from on that image is extremely exciting. You can see different angles and determine ‘Yep it’s these threads versus that hose that feeds this fitting.” Excerpt taken from the application testimonial from Genie Industries Read full application testimonial here.
The FLUKE ii900 applies proprietary algorithms to determine the location of the leak. The results produce a colour SoundMap image superimposed over a visible light image of the equipment to show the exact leak location. The user views the results on a 7 inch LCD screen as a still image or a real time video.
The ability to visually scan large areas from up to 50 meters (164 feet) away with the FLUKE ii900 has expedited leak detection at Genie Industries and significantly reduced the hours of labour spent on that task. "Rather than taking at least an hour to move everything out of the way, put the lift in position, spray the joint, and then move everything back, it takes me all of 30 seconds to a minute to find an air leak with the FLUKE ii900 camera. Some days we can find and repair 30 or 40 leaks in just a couple hours. Plus, we can use the FLUKE ii900 during production hours, when it’s extremely loud in here and still been able to capture leaks at the rafter level up to 6 to 9 meters (20 to 30 feet) away."
FLUKE ii900 Firmware Update: LeakQ™
- Improvement / innovation on acoustic/sonic imaging
- New features such as leak size estimation
- Higher level of personalisation
- More analysis / reporting tools to prioritise your biggest opportunities and risks
▶ Video: FLUKE ii900 LeakQ Mode
What comes with the FLUKE ii900?
- FLUKE ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Adjustable hand strap and neck strap
▶ Video: What‘s The Difference FLUKE ii900 & ii910?: