Martindale PD690S 690V AC Proving Unit
Safe electrical working requires the use of a voltage indicator that has been proven with a suitable proving device before and after use to ensure the instrument is working correctly in accordance with the Electricity at Work Regulations.
The Martindale PD690S is a direct replacement for the industry standard PD690. Its voltage output is matched to the VI-15000, MTL15 Drummond test lamp and all other 690V voltage indicators and two pole testers including the VT12, VT25 and VT28.
In addition to the benefits of the industry standard Martindale PD440 and PD690 proving units, the S models feature a tough over moulded low profile case and come with an MG3 magnetic hanger. They are fast and easy to use, instantly supplying the test voltage for both high and low impedance voltage indicators, test lamps and meters. On completion of the high voltage test, a low resistance appears across the terminals to verify the continuity function of two pole testers.
It’s good practice to match the output voltage of the proving unit with the voltage range of the instrument to be proved. The new S and SX Series simplify matching devices as they are colour coded with Martindale voltage indicators.
Martindale PD690S Key Features:
- Safely and simply proves the operation of voltage indicators and test lamps up to 690V
- Essential for implementing effective safe isolation procedures
- Tough over moulded low profile design
- Long battery life with low battery indicator
- Includes MAG3 high strength magnetic hanger
- Colour coded for voltage output
What comes with the PD690S?
- Martindale PD690S 690V AC Proving Unit
- MG3 magnetic hanger
- 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Instruction manual