Setting the new multimeter standard
For professional technicians worldwide there is one preferred solution: the precision, reliability and ease of use they find in Fluke 170 Series True RMS digital multimeters. This is the industry standard, with all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair so many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
Fluke 170 Series digital multimeters give you True RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 and 179 provide higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. And the Fluke 179 delivers temperature measurements.
Fluke 170 series multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments.
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Temperature measurements (179)
- Min-max-average recording
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE Pending