FLUKE 175 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Make the FLUKE 175 part of your toolbox and be equipped to find most electrical and electro-mechanical problems, plus heating and ventilation problems.
The FLUKE 175 True-RMS digital multimeter provides the baseline multimeter features you need for troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems.
- True-RMS AC current and voltage
- Diode measurements
It increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, display hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording.
All inputs on the 175 are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed.
FLUKE 175 Key Features:
- Provides accurate True-RMS readings through years of reliable service
- For industrial measurements and safety rated for industrial use
- Current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
What comes with the FLUKE 175?
- FLUKE 175 Multimeter
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Users manual