FLUKE 179 True-rms Digital Multimeter
The FLUKE 179 is the preferred solution for professional technicians around the world. It includes the troubleshooting features you use every day, plus a backlit digital display, analogue bargraph and built-in temperature measurements.
The FLUKE 179 combines exceptional ease-of-use, ruggedness and reliability to get the job done! With increased accuracy with true-RMS measurements to achieve accurate voltage and current readings when measuring complex ac signals, plus an analogue bargraph which makes it easy to see trends in fluctuating signals. The built-in thermometer gives you temperature measurements at your fingertips and conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument.
The General Purpose Meter:
Best for: Every day use requiring true-RMS, accurate, rugged meter.
With everyday features:
- Industrial troubleshooting: Applications requiring exceptional ease-of-use, ruggedness and reliability
- Electrical maintenance and troubleshooting: Variety of commercial electrical troubleshooting, installation and maintenance
- Temperature measurements: Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
FLUKE 179 works when you need it, where you need it!
The FLUKE 179, with its true-RMS capabilities, is independently tested for use in CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V environments and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The 179 comes with an ergonomic case with an integrated protective holster.
FLUKE 179 Key Features:
- Built-in thermometer to measure temperature without having to carry a separate instrument
- Accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- This FLUKE digital multimeter comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
What comes with the FLUKE 179?
- FLUKE 179 True-rms Digital Multimeter
- 80BK Temperature Probe
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Users manual
▶ Video: How To Choose The Correct MultiMeter?